We are a multi-dimensional Law Firm of Solicitors and Advocates established in 1993, by the partnership of CHIEF KANU AGABI SAN, MRS. SYLVIA SHINABA, SAN (now late) and MR. EDWARD ETA OGON, a former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice of Cross River State. The Firm which has grown into one of the most reputable Law Firms in Nigeria, particularly in the Corporate and Commercial field, is staffed with experienced Lawyers, Practice Consultants, and Paralegals. By its commitment to quality and service, the firm has built up an enviable reputation of professional integrity and demonstrable ability to deliver timely results and resolve legal problems for a wide variety of clientele.
The firm was named “The Dynamic Firm of the year” in Nigeria, by the Corporate Global Awards, in their special Global Awards, 2010.
As a broad based commercial practice, entrusted by major Corporations with their legal matters, our form works across various commercial practice areas including the following:
- General, Corporate & Commercial
- Capital Market & Securities
- Arbitration & Commercial Litigation
- Banking & Finance
- Intellectual Property
- Admiralty & Maritime
- Ecological, Mining and Environmental Matters
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate and Mortgage Financing
MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS:
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Intellectual Property Lawyers Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- All Lawyers are Members of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Capital Market Solicitors’ Association of Nigeria
We are duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as Capital Market Consultants.
OUR CONTACT ADDRESS:
13, Kumasi Street, Wuse Zone II